Dulcodes A UV systems are ideal for the photochemical decomposition of combined chlorine (chloramines) in the treatment of swimming pool water. Chlorine-resistant germs, especially cryptosporidia are reliably killed. Special medium pressure UV lamps generate intense polychromatic UV radiation to reduce the strong odor producing and eye irritating substances. The result is an improved quality of water for healthy and pleasant swimming.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 50
- Flow: up to 4592 gpm (750 m3/h)
- Large graphical display for displaying the time dependency of the UV sensor signal with trend indication.
- Electronic power supplies with automatic set point control to ensure maximum efficiency at lowest power usage. Estimated 40% savings over conventional magnetic ballast systems.
- 8000 hours lamp warranty
- PLC freely programmable control, e.g. for recirculation pump interlock, flushing or circulation bypass, warning and shutdown procedures
- Remote interface and control with DCM 502 and combined chlorine measurement. Additional warranty offered when utilized with ProMinent Chemical Controllers
- Minimum space requirement and highest level of installation flexibility due to free
choice of mounting orientation
- Maintenance-friendly, single-end lamp connection and service access allows lamp to be
changed out in 5 minutes.
- Nitrogen trichloride test kit option available
- Color display of operational status visible up to 100 feet from screen
- Radiation chamber from high quality stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
- Automatic cleaning system